روزی روزگاری، آرش و آرمان تصمیم گرفتند تهران را به امید هوایی تازه تر ترک کنند. مقصد سرزمین پدری شان بود. باغ چای قدیمی که بیش از پانزده سال خالی از سکنه بود قرار بود سرزمین ایده پردازی شان شود. پس شد.
این نقطه، سرآغاز فصلی سخت اما شیرین برای آنها بود.
- Trying off-the-grid lifestyle
- Reconstructing their family legacy
- Improving their agriculture knowledge
- Saving the remaining tea plants which is an important plant among their family
- Achieving new skills such as carpentry for house building
- Having a base for starting small sustainable businesses
- Face new life challenges
- We improved their financial knowledge besides their knowledge of agriculture
- We gained new skill sets that helped us deal with many challenges from building wooden houses to launching tourism businesses and farming
- We made new friends from the local people and expand their community
- Being open to new challenges and take them easy
- Focusing on self development techniques and dealing with barriers and difficulties with the problem solving mentality
- Asking for help from friends and relatives to afford the unpredictable expenses during construction projects
- Spreading the word by social media updates about the progress we made to encourage our followers to take part in our volunteering programs. This way we got hand in the projects and they experience many new things.